The Catholic Intellectual Tradition
This course is an introductory survey of the theological, philosophical, spiritual and aesthetic elements of the Roman Catholic tradition, which understands itself as a continuous community of believers dating to the earliest origins of the Christian religion.
Given the subject’s complexity and long history, we will try to acquaint students with important historical periods and the critical figures who generated creative theological,philosophical and literary ideas. Here is the flyer!
Saint Thomas More Chapel and Center at Yale University
serves the Catholic community at Yale University by:
* Creating a vibrant and welcoming community
through worship and service
* Cultivating informed faith and spirituality
* Engaging in reflective discourse on faith and culture
* Advancing the Church's mission of promoting social justice
* Participating in the global Church's life and witness